Subject to the Terms and Conditions detailed in full below:
· Raffle Coast Ltd. gives its customers the chance to win Dream Home Properties, Luxury and Budget cars as well as Weekly Lifestyle prizes through Competitions it displays on its Website, Billboards and Media platforms.
· Every week, at least three Winners of the Weekly Lifestyle Prize Competition will be Drawn.
· Every month, one Winner of the Monthly Prize Competition will be Drawn.
· Every quarter, one Winner of the Grand Prize Competition and a Runner-Up will be Drawn.
· The Dream Home, Runner-Up and Monthly Competitions have distinct dates and prizes, this is communicated on our website. The Weekly Lifestyle Competition resets every Sunday at midnight.
· To facilitate the Grand Prize of this raffle, a minimum threshold of tickets has to be sold. In the event that the Dream Home Property Competition thresholds are not met, the promoter may extend the draw date or offer a cash prize. The breakdown of the cash prize shall be communicated.
· Customers that pay the Entry Fee will be texted or emailed their receipt and Ticket(s) and find their Ticket(s) in their Account. USSD customers can use the retrieve voucher options to access the tickets.
· All affiliates / Sponsors of each Competition will be acknowledged on our Website aand or all Media platforms.
Terms & Conditions
1. The following Terms & Conditions apply to all Entries submitted to the Competition for which is set out in these Terms.
2. By submitting an entry to the competition, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or over and have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
The Competition is operated by the Promoter (Raffle Coast Ltd). The Promoter is authorized by the owner of the Property to offer the Property as a prize in this Competition. The Promoter will pay the owner of the property in full, a week ahead of the draw date.
How to enter
3. By submitting an Entry, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not so agree, do not submit an Entry. (subject to term 2 )
4. To validly enter the Competition Entrants must:
a. First, create a free Account on the Website or phone using USSD Code *365*224 and then pay the Entry Fee (Ghs10). The entry will qualify you for the Grand, Monthly Competitions and the Weekly Lifestyle Competitions as per their Definitions.
b. At the Promoter’s sole discretion, the requirement to pay the Entry Fee may be satisfied by redeeming a voucher code or credit provided to the Entrant under one of its promotional schemes. Entries so credited as paid shall have the same status as Entries paid in cash excepting that they shall not count towards the calculation of the Minimum Number of Grand Draw Entries.
c. Payment of the Entry Fee shall be processed by Korba a credible payment service provider. Card or Momo payments shall be subject to Raffle Coast’s terms and conditions. The Entry Fee can be received by the Promoter in Ghana cedis only and if you make payment in a different currency, the amount you pay in that currency may have currency exchange and international transfer charges added.
5. The Promoter will store and process the Entrant’s name and personal information (which must include details of at least one form of contact) which will be used for the following purposes:
a. To notify any Winner or Runner(s) Up that they have won a prize in the Competitions.
b. To administer the Website and Back Office and conduct the Competitions.
c. To communicate the Winner and any Runner(s) Up's name and town of residence on the Website and our social media platforms.
6. All Entrants are solely and completely responsible for providing the Promoters with accurate and current personal and contact details.
7. The Promoter shall not in any way be liable for any failure or inability to make contact with any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by the Entrants or otherwise.
8. The Promoter will not accept:
a. Responsibility for Entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit regardless of causes including, but not limited to; equipment and systems failure, technical malfunction, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
b. Any other purported proof of entry to the Competitions other than as recorded by the Website’s or USSD’s systems.
9. An Entry shall be declared void (without refund) if the Entrant engages in;
a. Any form of fraud (actual or apparent)
b. Fraudulent misrepresentation
c. Fraudulent concealment
d. Hacking or interference with the proper functioning of the Website; or
e. Amending or unauthorized use of, any of the code that constitutes the Website.
10. Permitted Participation
a. Each individual Entrant may submit up to ten thousand (10,000) paid Entries only to any of the running competitions.
b. All entries will be electronically recorded by the Promoter and accessible via the Entrant’s Account.
c. All USSD Entries will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned. Entrants via this method will receive notification of their Ticket via SMS; it is incumbent on the individual to check their account online.
d. All Entries to the Competition are final and no refunds shall be made at any time or for any reason, except in the case of Entries submitted after the Closing Date for which payment has been taken.
For help with Entries, please visit the Website or dial *365*224#
The games is open to only private individuals (not companies or businesses) aged 18 years and above, excluding:
a. The Promoter, their immediate family, agents, employees or,
b. Anyone else connected with the development or operation of the Website or the conduct or administration of the Competition in any way, shape or form or,
c. The members of the immediate families or households of the above.
12. By submitting an entry to the raffle competition, you confirm that that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize awarded in any Competition. The Promoters may require an Entrant to provide evidence that they are eligible to enter any Competition.
13. Identification check- Raffle winners must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and /or other appropriate documentation before receipt of prizes. Accepted documents of identification are: Valid Voters' ID card, Passport and Valid Drivers' License. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname. If any customer fails to provide this within 4 weeks of our request, the account may be subject to lock out and winnings and/or cash-ins made, voided. In cases of fraudulent documentation, accounts will be locked, and all winnings forfeited.
14. The Promoter will accept Entries that are from countries outside of Ghana;
You are solely responsible for complying with Applicable Laws and will not access the Website or our Services from a Prohibited Jurisdiction. We do not intend for anyone to use the Services and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Services and/or the Website does not constitute an offer or invitation by us to use the Services and/or Website in any place in which such use is illegal. Use of the Services is forbidden wherever prohibited by any Applicable Laws and any Winnings derived from such forbidden use will be void. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of our Services is legal under any Applicable Laws. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your access to and use of the Services and/or the Website, or the making of Purchase and Receipt of any Winnings, under any Applicable Laws. We make no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of
(a) the access to and use of the Services and/or the Website, and
(b) the making Purchase and Receipt of any Winnings from it, under any Applicable Laws.
15. The Promoters reserve all rights to disqualify Entrants if their conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of any Competition.
17. The tickets are personal and not transferrable.
18. Credit can be earned by any Account holder and Referrals can be made by any Account holder. Any consumed Credit granted to the Account holder and transferred to Entries will be treated exactly the same way as any paid Entry for any Competition and its corresponding Draw.
The Dream Home Prizes and Their Draws
There will be a Draw to determine the Winner and Runner Up.
There will be an evaluation to determine the Winner of the Referral Prize.
If by the Closing Date, the actual number of Entries received is less than the expected Minimum Number of Grand Draw Entries, the Competition will close and winners drawn on the Draw Date, at the sole discretion of the Promoter; Maybe
a. Award a cash prize to the Winner
b. There will be an evaluation to determine the Winner of the Referral Bonus Prize, who shall be awarded the Referral Bonus Prize.
Weekly Lifestyle Prize Competitions and their Draws
Limitation of Liability
The following definitions apply in these Terms and Conditions:
CLOSING DATE(s): for the Dream Home Property Competition: means 90 days from start date. For Lifestyle Prize Competitions: means every Saturday at mid-day (12:00:00:000 GMT time).
CREDIT: Credit can be earned for any purchase, awarded separately, or via making a valid Referral. Credit can be spent on any Competition and, if not used, will expire 30-days after first being awarded. Once expired, Credit cannot be used or redeemed. The amount of credit earned in any way is subject to change and customers will be notified at the point of purchase, and referrers at point of action of what credit they are going to be awarded.
DRAW or DRAWN: means the choice of an Entry or Entries, made at random, which may be made by way of a computer function (at the Promoter’s sole discretion) on any Draw Date (for the Weekly Lifestyle, Fixed Odds Prize Competitions or Dream Home Prize Competition) to determine a Winner and, where applicable, any Runner(s) Up.
DRAW DATE: The Dream Home Property Competition will be Drawn up to but no later than 21 days after the Closing Date of any Competition and at the sole discretion of the promoter. The Weekly Lifestyle Prize Draws will be held the first Saturday following the closure of the previous Saturday’s weekly competition.
ENTRANT: any natural person (not including a limited company, partnership or limited liability partnership) who validly submits an Entry to the Competition, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
ENTRY: means a validly submitted and completed entry by the Entrant through the Website or USSD Entry in order to obtain an opportunity to win any of the Prizes (and ENTRIES means more than one Entry).
ENTRY FEE: the entry fee payable as a condition of submitting a single valid Entry online only.
DREAM HOME PRIZE: means the Property to be awarded to the Winner subject to a Draw or the Cash Prize (for the Dream Home Property Competitions), or the Cash-Alternative where offered and requested by the Winner.
DREAM HOME PROPERTY COMPETITION(S): means the Dream Home Property Competition operated by the Promoters to which these Terms and Conditions apply, wherein the Entrants submit Entries via the Website or via USSD Entry to win a specific Dream Home Property Prize (subject to terms 30 and term 35).
MINIMUM NUMBER OF DREAM HOME PROPERTY ENTRIES: For the RC Dream Home competition means 1,000,000 Entries where the Entry Fee has been paid in cash and exempting any Entries credited as paid by the utilization of a promotional voucher,
PROPERTY: RC Dream Home: means, as shown on the Promoters' Website and all Media platforms, floorplan, photos and other media. Note that images are representative of the property and others in the development.
PROPERTY VALUE: Up to USD100,000 being the amount so specified as an asking price by the developer and owner of the Property for the purposes of offering it as a prize in this Dream Home Prize Competition and verified by an independent agent, which is accessible on the Website and all Media platforms.
GRAND DRAW: This refers to the draw that awards the dream home property.
GRAND PRIZE: This refers to the dream home property prize.
PROMOTER: means Raffle Coast Ltd, company number CS181310921, whose registered office address is No 5, 32 Avenue Extension, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana
REFERRAL: means any successful Entrant recorded through any account holders’ unique referral link, which can be found and accessed in every Account.
RUNNER(S) UP: The Entrant(s) corresponding to the next reasonable number of Tickets Drawn after the Winner on the Draw Date and handled in chronological order reflected in their Draw positions.
TICKET(S): means a unique identifier used for the purposes of determining a Winner or Runner(s) Up during any Draw. Tickets are Universally Unique Identifiers comprised of 2 letters and 8 numbers separated by hyphens, in the form RC-1-000000-1 for a total of 13 characters (10 alphanumeric characters and 3 hyphens). It should be noted that they are unique identifiers rather than numbers drawn via a lottery style mechanic.
WEEKLY LIFESTYLE PRIZE COMPETITION: means the weekly Lifestyle Prize Competition that runs from Sunday (00:00:01 GMT) through to Saturday (19:00:GMT). All Entries for all Lifestyle Prize Competitions will be entered into a Draw and at least three (3) Winners will be Drawn every week. The winning Entries, associated with a specific prize at time of purchase to be awarded.
WINNER: The Entrant corresponding to the first Correct Entry Drawn on the Draw Date and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to the website https://www.rafflecoast.com ("the Site") which is run by Raffle Coast Ltd ("the Company") (company number 10928240) whose registered office address is 46 circular rd, Cantonments, Accra, Ghana.
The Company recognises the importance of honest and responsible use of your personal information. This Privacy and Cookies Policy ("Policy") explains how the Company collects, uses and discloses personal information about you when you visit this Site and when you contact the Company, whether by e-mail, post, fax or telephone using the contact options on this Site. The information you provide to us through the Site will initially be collected by Raffle House Ltd, but may then be shared with other companies.
It is important to us that you feel comfortable in visiting the Site.